- There will be 12 sessions divided into two tracks running in parallel as scheduled. Please check your presentation time and room at Detailed Program (https://bigcomputing.org/program-detail.html).
- Each regular paper will be given 25 minutes for oral presentation (20 min. talk + 5 min. Q&A).
- The presenters must bring a PPT (or PDF) file in a USB and submit to the session chair 10minutes before the session starts.
- (Online presentation guideline) If you cannot give your presentation on-site for any exceptional reason (such as Visa problem and travel restriction due to the national policy about the Covid), please send 20 minutes-long MP4 video to our staff, Minkyung (email@example.com). The session chair will run the video and then you will have 5minute online QnA. Though online presentation is allowed this way, the program will be supposed to basically run on-site. Thus, if you want to give your presentation online, please contact the PC co-Chair, Prof. Sang-Won Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Here are the important instructions for preparing your presentation in Poster session:
- The poster session will be held offline in the 2nd floor lobby between PM 5:00 – 6:00 Feb 15th(Wednesday).
- Thus, the presenters must bring your poster to be attached on the board of the lobby. The recommended size of a poster is 90cm(Width) x 120cm(Height).
- Before the poster session, the presenters need to attach their posters on the designated places of the board, that is, the posters should be pinned or stick with tapes on the board around.
- (Online presentation guideline) If you cannot give your presentation on-site for any particular reason for any exceptional reason (such as Visa problem and travel restriction due to the national policy about the Covid), please send your poster PPT to the Poster Session Chair, Prof. Suan Lee (email@example.com) and the staff, Minkyung Kim(firstname.lastname@example.org). Then, they will print/post your presentation offline. The QnA will be made via e-mail between the authors and the attendants.
ⓒ Copyright 2023 KIISE – All Rights Reserved.
[KIISE] Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers
#401 Meorijae Bldg., 76, Bangbae-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul 06704, Korea
Email: email@example.com | Fax: +82-2-521-1352 | Homepage: www.kiise.or.kr
Business Registration Number: 114-82-03170